|TRANSITION TO ETERNITY|
With heavy hearts but total submission to the almighty God, we solemnly announce the demise of our mother, Mrs. Elizabeth Ndionuka Akabue-Umegboro (Nee Odimegwu) after a brief illness at 76.
May God grant her kind soul eternal rest in His bosom, and all she left behind the fortitude to face this trying moment. She is survived by children, grand-children and other relatives.
Her burial arrangements are as follow:
· MAY 18 WEDNESDAY, 2016 – Body leaves Port Harcourt for Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (OLLH) Mortuary, Ihiala, Anambra State.
· 7:00am – Body leaves OLLH Mortuary for a stopover at her maiden home at Nze Fidelis Odimegwu’s Compound, Mbarakpaka, Ihiala.
· 7:30am – Body leaves Odimegwu’s family in Mbarakpaka for late Chief B.A. Umegboro’s compound, Umuelechi, Umuezeawala Ihiala.
· 8:00am – Body lies in state in her compound
· 9:00am – Requiem mass by Rev. Fr. Felix Umegboro, and other Catholic clergies
· 11:00am – Interment follows
MAY 21, SATURDAY, 2016
· 8.00am – Rites by the Catholic Women Organisation and others.
MAY 22, SUNDAY, 2016
· 8:00am – Outing service at the Christ the King Catholic Parish, Umuezeawala Ihiala.